Monday, November 14, 2011

Fail!

Doh!  I failed the challenge to blog every day for 30 days.

So, where have I been the last three days?  Friday was spent bowling.  Saturday was spent bowling, running errands and watching my son get completely lost in a new video game.  He was so caught up in the game, he didn't even want to talk about bowling!

Yesterday was a great day spent window shopping with friends in down town Fredericksburg.  We had a lot of fun.  We saw a half-pound Reese Cup, Santa, a few walking Christmas trees and quite a few well behaved dogs.  I'm not sure why there were so many dogs out shopping with their owners, but they were.  I'm also not sure why there was so much Christmas hoop-la going on two weeks before Thanksgiving, but it was.  I did buy a Christmas gift, and no, it wasn't the Reese Cup.  Might have to go back for that though. And I did not buy the yarn I wanted.  I was rather impressed with my self control.  Although, if I go back for the Reese Cup, I might have to rethink the yarn.   We ended the day with a very late lunch at Spirits, a restaurant that's reportedly haunted.  We didn't see any ghosts, but we had some excellent food and conversation.

And today, guess where I'm going today.  You got it!  Bowling.  But there is knitting group tonight.  And actually, now that I think about it, today is also homeschool craft group.  It will be our first meeting.  At the bowling alley!  The idea is for the group to be like a knit & chat, except it's for homeschoolers & their families and everyone can work on what ever craft they feel like.  It should be interesting.  We've got everyone from three year olds to adults coming.

Meanwhile, I'm off to knit a few rows of the Harry Potter hat before we leave for the bowling alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment