Saturday, November 21, 2015

Giving Thanks for Friendship

Today, and every day, I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.  My crazy friends, my almost normal friends, my co-worker friends, the friends I see daily and the friends I only see once every 16 years, my knitting friends and my non-knitting friends.  Where would I be without you?  I don't even want to think about that!  I love you all!

But before this gets too mushy and you begin to wonder where the sarcasm has gone...


faux cabled fingerless gloves  https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Two-toned fingerless gloves

Okay, so that's for one (or maybe 3 or 4) particular friend(s).

Anyway....  I love you all and am blessed to call each & every one of you a friend.

And, in case you were wondering, I finished the two-toned, faux cabled fingerless mitts.  They won't be showing up in my Etsy shop because the thumb hole on one is a row higher than the other.  Oops.  Not a big enough oops to bother fixing, but too big of an oops to sell.

So yeah, some lucky friend will be getting miss-matched, two-toned fingerless gloves for Christmas.  Aren't you glad we're friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment