Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Giving Thanks, Day 17

Today, I'm giving thanks for the beautiful fall weather we've been having.

#givingthanks for beautiful fall weather, dog walking weather
Sarah & Max

It's been perfect dog walking weather.

And it's always knitting weather.

Giving thanks for fingerless gloves for sale at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Fingerless Gloves

In an effort to use up a little of yarn I have left over from all the recent hat projects, I'm knitting a pair of two toned fingerless gloves.  The yarn is Patons Classic Wool and I'm knitting a mock cable pattern.  I love mock cable patterns.  Well, I love cable patterns in general, but I hate having to keep up with the cable needle.  You'd think keeping up with the needle would be easy considering 99% of the time, I'm parked in front of my computer & Netflix but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment