Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday

There is not a single part of me that doesn't ache.  I'm so glad it's Monday.  Or more specifically, a Monday in April.  Or to be exact, it's a non-spring break/Easter week Monday.  I'm not sure I could have survived another day of the summer job.  The park was open all week because of spring break/Easter and after spending the winter sitting on my butt, knitting & binge watching Netflix, a full week of work kicked my butt.  I mean, it seriously kicked my arse.   I knew I was out of shape, but good grief!  I'm bruised and battered and blistered & there isn't a single part of me that doesn't ache.

But it's okay.  I have five days to recover.

Knitting, art and planning projects spread all over my desk.

And to clean off my desk.  Good grief.  Between the disaster zone I'm calling a desk and my gazillion itemed to-do list, I'm almost wishing I had to go to work today.

Well, I'm off to tackle the to-do list.  Or knit and watch Netflix.  I should really focus on the to-do list, but.... I am behind on my knitting.  And getting a few knitting projects finished is on the to-do list....

Or better yet, I could ignore it all and go back to bed until the blisters and bruises heel.

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment