Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Night Knitting Group

Today I am thankful that my schedule once again allows me to attend my Monday Night Knitting Group.  Not a meeting goes by where I don't either learn something or get inspired by someone else's project.  Thank you, knitting group!

I'm slowly making progress on the Eclipse wrap.


Sorry the picture is so blurry.  I was shivering.  The picture was taken yesterday on my final day of work, when it was 45 degrees outside and I was hanging out in an unheated concrete building wearing shorts while the cold outdoor wind blew through the air conditioner vents.  (Someone please remind me next year to trade my uniform shorts in for a pair of pants.  Please!)  I knew I'd be cold so I'd taken a beach towel to use as a blanket over my legs.  (The towel took up less room in my backpack than a blanket.)  I was the epitome of a little old lady knitter sitting at my desk all bundled up with my "lap robe" knitting.

I'll leave you with a bit of useless trivia.


Have you ever wondered how much your average Cash Control teller writes?  I started the season with a brand new Pentel R.S.V.P. pen (my favorite) and used it 99% of the time I was at work.  As you can see (maybe) the ink level is now down below the finger grip thingy.  What's amazing, or scary depending on how you look at it, the only writing we do is to initial things.  That's a lot of intials!

No comments:

Post a Comment