Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Bad Hair #5

It's TBT & the fifth & final bad hair photo I'll show you.



Not even going to try to describe what was happening in the photo.  Just saying that I must have been reaching for God with those poofed up bangs.

In knitting news, I finally finished the ladder scarf.  


I haven't blocked yet.  At the moment, I'm counting finishing it as a monumental event.  I'm not sure why I didn't enjoy that project.  The yarn was lovely & the pattern was easy to remember.  I'd say it was due to the dull grays & browns of the yarn, except I seem to be into grays & browns at the moment.  Maybe it was just because it was five feet of the same two rows being repeated.  Whatever.  It's done.  Well, except the blocking....

Can you tell I enjoy blocking almost as much as I enjoy scrubbing toilets?  It's one of those tasks that you never ever want to do but you're so glad you did it when you're done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment