Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top 10 Knitting Books

Do you have a favorite knitting book that you find yourself using over & over again?  I sure do!

 My top 10 favorite knitting books, in no particular order are:

The Knitter's Companion by Vicki Square
Vogue's Knitting Stitchionaries (I have several & use them all.)
Wendy Knits Lace by Wendy D. Johnson
Knitting Around by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Knitter's Almanac, also by Elizabeth Zimmerman
How to Knit by Debbie Bliss (best ever entrelac instructions!)
Mason Dixon Knitting (both books) by Kay Gardner & Ann Shayne
Mastering Color Knitting by Melissa Leapman
Kaffe Fassett books.   Okay, I'm cheating here, but I love all of his books equally.  I rarely knit his patterns as intended but use the graphs to make blankets, pillows & scarves.  Not to mention, I can spend hours & hours just looking at the pictures.

What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment