Saturday, April 19, 2014

Speed writing

Welcome to the world's fastest scribbled blog post.  Sorry for incomplete sentences & typos.  I need to get to work & have no business trying to blog in the 2 spare minutes I have but since this is a knitting blog & I haven't mentioned my knitting in a while....

Here's what I've been up to this past week.


The yellow lace poncho is still unblocked so please don't judge.  It's going to be a summer weight cover up for wearing over a bathing suit or sundress.  It's knit with lace weight wool from the stash pile & #4 needles.  Although you can't see it in the photo, the bottom edge is beaded.

And, a cabled headband also knit from wool from the stash.


It has been blocked & will get listed in my Etsy shop.  Eventually.

And here's Max, happy because he just turned over three (yes, 3!) trash cans in search of anything remotely edible, including used tissues.  Used tissues seems to be his favorite.  Yuck!


And here's Max after Momma came home & discovered the mess left behind after his trash can foraging.


No comments:

Post a Comment