Monday, April 21, 2014

Music week - songs to boost your mood

Have you noticed that most of my posts lately have been super short?  It's not my normal style but I've returned to work at the local theme park for the summer.  I count the money.  And since I love to count money but have none of my own,  it's the perfect job for me.  But the hours are long and it doesn't leave me a lot of time for blogging or knitting.  Thus, all the short, not necessarily knitting related posts.

So, this week, since I'm starting to feel the affects of working every day for someone other than myself, I thought I'd post a link to one of my favorite mood boosting songs each day.  No matter how tired, angry or depressed I may be, the songs I'll be linking to always energize me & make me feel better about life.

Today's song, What I Like About You by The Romantics.  There's just no way I can sit still when this song comes on.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment