Monday, March 3, 2014

Let the cursing begin

O. M. G. !  Will this winter ever end?  Okay, yes, two weeks into summer I'll be complaining about how hot it is, but....  This just isn't fair!  I went to bed last night around midnight and it was still 54 degrees.  I woke up to


9:30 a.m., it's 23 degrees and there's a blizzard out there.  They say we may get as much as 15 inches.  If it continues to come down like it is now, 15 inches may be a conservative estimate.

I am SO ready for spring.

And of course, our two car garage sits empty while all our vehicles sit out in the storm.  Good grief!

At least Max went down the stairs by himself this morning & didn't need to be carried.  He's afraid of ice.


The problem with that picture is that it has made this song stick in my head.

I really can't believe it's snowing.  I wonder if DMV is open.  My son was supposed to be going to get his driver's license today.  I'd hate for him to take the test on slippery, snowy roads but maybe it would hide the fact that no matter how much you lecture him, he speeds up for left turns.    The boy's got a bit of NASCAR driver in him, I believe.

Well, I'm off to spend the day knitting & to shoot six holes in my freezer.  Want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment