Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mannequin Models

Mannequin, who still needs a name, had her first modeling session yesterday.


Mannequin would like you all to know that she's normally a bit thinner.  She was dressed in layers.  Her "skin" had a few smudges on it and I need to buy a Tide pen to take care of them.  To cover up the smudges, I'd put a white shirt on her.  Except the shirt wasn't long enough.  And being lazy, rather than taking that shirt off before I put on a longer one, I simply added the second shirt on top of the first.  On top of those two layers, I added a black dress because the colors in this shawl showed up better over black than white.  But never the less, we had a successful modeling experience.  With the exception of the fact that I now have an entire load of laundry to wash.

The rest of yesterday was spent finishing up several knitted projects.  Nothing overly special, just a hat, a few Treasure Bags and a couple of felted boxes.  I still have the felting to do, but otherwise, they are done. I also taught myself to knit with beads.  Quite a simple thing, actually, and I'm kicking myself for not learning earlier.   The rest of the day was spent doing laundry.  A much needed task, I might add.

Today, I get to wash out my refrigerator.  Woop-de-do!  Pretty exciting day, huh!  And of course I'll knit some more.  Probably mittens.  Or maybe yoga socks.  Something I can sell at the upcoming holiday bazar.  I'm a little freaked over this bazar.  I'm really worried that I won't have enough items to sell.  So, on that note, I'm going to sign off and go get busy knitting.

1 comment:

  1. You could just put dirty laundry on your model. Still no good names for her.....

    ReplyDelete